2 XL IMAGING is seeking an ACCOUNT MANAGER with 1 – 5 years of experience, to join our team in Springfield, New Jersey on full time basis. Candidate must have Print knowledge and experience in offset, digital and wide format printing. Ability to work well in a very fast paced, deadline-oriented environment; have strong organizational and problem-solving skills; must have very good attention to detail; and must be able to communicate effectively and work well with others in a team environment.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Liaise with internal clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
• Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
• Print Production knowledge and experience is must.
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, CS.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Offset experience in CSR or PrePress.
• Good organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, Pension: 401K, Paid Holidays and Vacations